Yeske Buie, a leading wealth management firm, is seeking an intern for the summer in our San Francisco, CA office. We are looking for candidates from financial planning or business majors. The position includes professional, technical, and administrative work. To find out more about Yeske Buie, go to www.YeBu.com.
This internship is a rare opportunity to work closely with a dynamic and innovative Operations, Business Development, and Communications Team. During this time, you will have an inside look at the daily operations of a business and the planning that take place for business development. You’ll gain invaluable experience in terms of understating Client Relationship Management (CRM) database management, supporting Client retention and business development initiatives, ways a support team contributes to the client experience, and more.
• Answering phones, scanning, and filing
• Database entry, maintenance and quality control in our Client Relationship Management (CRM) database and other database programs
• Business development support such as tracking information, preparing marketing mailings, and program development
• Communications team support such as information gathering for our editorial calendar, running statistics on our bi-weekly newsletter, analyzing Yeske Buie’s social media presence, and reviewing daily media alerts for Clients
• Attending business development and media team meetings, entire staff meetings, and assist in vendor relationship duties
• Operational support such as paperwork, information gathering, research, etc.
• Individually Directed projects – collaborating across departments, guided by the Operations and Projects Administrators
• Look for and suggest ways to make internal operations more efficient and productive
• An opportunity to work closely with professionals in a dynamic and interactive work environment
• Be trustworthy, ethical, hard-working and professional
• Be detail-oriented and able to manage tasks and projects through to their successful conclusion
• Enjoy working as part of a team as well as be able to work effectively and efficiently on their own
Email your resume, cover letter, and an unofficial copy of your transcript to: Jobs@YeBu.com