OpsCruise is a VC-funded stealth company based in Mountain View, CA, with the mission of empowering enterprise companies to assure the performance of their cloud applications. Building a SaaS product that uses unique patent-pending analytics technologies, OpsCruise is founded by serial entrepreneurs with deep expertise and experience in building and delivering enterprise software and systems.
OpsCruise is busy building the product and starting Proof of Concepts (POCs) with a small group of customers. As we make progress towards the general availability (GA) of our product, we want to build a sales pipeline based on specific end-user profiles to ensure we are targeting the right customers.
- Strategize specific customer segments and refine our customer profiles by company sector and size by conducting industry research in the growing cloud market
- Create the initial customer list based on the profiles and customer segments that would good prospects for the GA and sales pipeline
- Contact customers from the list and conduct interviews with potential customers
- Demonstrable analytical abilities and strong attention to detail
- Strong business insight and ability to quickly pick up complex technical concepts. Familiarity with cloud technologies is a plus
- Ability to collaborate and work in small collaborative professional environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be a business major, preferably an MBA student, or a 3rd or 4th year undergraduate.
- Local candidates only.
If you are interested, please contact Aloke Guha at email@example.com .