- Can be applied for college credit
- Exposure to full range of marketing operations at small business
- Letter of Recommendation/ Professional Reference can be provided upon request
- Potential to advance into part-time paid position after completion of internship
~ 3 months; open to extension
Looking for a 1-2 individuals to fill a marketing intern position.
Position is unpaid with potential to advance into a paid position.
Ideal candidate has strong written and verbal communication skills, possesses ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment, expresses strong interest in the marketing field and is willing to learn.
Position can be applied for college credit and we are happy to provide a letter of recommendation or act as a professional reference if needed.
- Help build customer relationships by updating and maintaining social media pages: Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Yelp, WeChat
- Track analytics on Facebook, LinkedIn and Google Analytics
- Help set-up and send e-newsletters
- Help optimize SEO for website and blog
- Send emails to clients on promotions or welcome kits
- Help coordinate email campaigns to targeted clients
- Follow up and coordinate charity event and donations
- Send out marketing materials via direct mail and e-mail
- Must be interested in or experienced with digital marketing
- Must have basic knowledge of social media platforms
- Must be a business, marketing, or communications major or have related experience
- Must be a good communicator and excellent writer