• Competitive compensation
• Healthcare benefits, paid vacation and company-matched 401k Plan
• Opportunities for growth
GEL is looking for an upbeat, focused, and well-organized individual to join our North American Sales Team selling our market-leading software & hardware solutions. As an integral part of the sales organization, the Inside Sales Representative is responsible for the entire sales process, from prospecting to close. Developing and cultivating positive, mutually beneficial relationships with Resellers, Distributors, Technology Partners and your sales team to achieve or exceed sales quotas is key to a sales representative’s success.
• Drive new business through inbound lead follow-up and outbound efforts.
• Close deals and collaborate with your territory to hit monthly quotas.
• Build and maintain relationships with partners and resellers to identify and close new business.
• Work with marketing to help transform their efforts into leads for the sales organization.
• Maintain active engagement with potential customers through creative follow-up to increase interest.
• Provide accurate forecasting.
• Update and maintain the IGEL CRM system.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Effective interpersonal and organizational skills.
• High-energy, passionate, self-starter with a strong desire to ultimately move in to enterprise sales.
• Desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Bachelor’s Degree required (a combination of education and experience will be considered).