6 months +
This is an entry-level, part-time, temporary position as an Intern in the Information Technology (IT) department. This is an ideal position for someone who is pursuing a degree in Information Systems Management or related IT field and is looking for real-world IT experience. The purpose of this internship is to help prepare college students for entry into the business world.
Training will be provided and no previous IT experience is required. This position will include some "educational meetings" with various members of the IT department explaining and discussing various other IT operations and topics.
• Assist in installation of PC hardware and software
• Assist in network and PC troubleshooting
• Assist the IT staff with current projects
• Assist in needs analysis for projects; including research for solution needs
• Assist with updating end user, technical documentation
• Gain hands on practical experience of Help Desk and IT support roles and responsibilities
• Other tasks and administration work and projects as assigned
- Sophomore, Junior or Senior Year student pursuing a degree in Information Systems Management or related IT field
- Training will be provided and no previous IT experience is required
Reliable, Good communications, good computer skills and aptitude, good attitude
Send resume to Greg Sasaki at firstname.lastname@example.org