The Benefits of becoming an INROADS Intern:
- Great potential for a full-time career after graduation.
- A paid multi-year Internship with a top company.
- Customized skills development training to prepare you to contribute from Day One.
- Unparalleled networking opportunities with career-minded peers, corporate executives and INROADS Alumni.
- Gratifying community involvement.
- Year-round professional and personal coaching and guidance from your INROADS manager.
- A corporate mentor who takes a personal interest in you.
- Access to scholarship opportunities (in select markets).
- Free tutoring (in select markets).
With INROADS, you can literally walk from the classroom to the boardroom with the confidence and experience you need to succeed. We could go on, but why don’t you see for yourself?
Internships lay the foundation for your future career. As an INROADS intern, you’re connected with some of the world’s leading industry innovators for paid – yes, paid– internships. You’ll be challenged academically and professionally, and we’ll give you the tools to rise to the occasion.
As an INROADS intern, you’ll have access to our dedicated team of trainers, mentors, and recruiters, all of whom are here to connect you with your greatest goals for success. 82% of our graduating college seniors accept a job with their sponsoring company, and they’re already moving up the payscale when they sign that first offer.
- Attending Regionally Accredited Colleges/Universities
- Full-Time Undergraduate College Student with at least 1 summer or 27 credit hours remaining before graduating college
- Cumulative Grade Point Average of 3.0 or higher. First Semester College Freshman apply with a 0.0
- Major or Career Interest in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Engineering (STEM), Software Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Computer Science/MIS, Healthcare, Retail Management and Liberal Arts
INROADS seeks high performing students for internship opportunities with some of the nation’s largest companies. Our rigorous career development training process will challenge you to commit to excellence and raise the bar on your personal expectations.
Know where you’re going
Set and achieve personal and academic goals.
Go to school
Pursuing first undergraduate degree at an accredited college or university
Perform well in class
Maintain a B or better average and remain in good standing with your school, your Corporate Partner and INROADS.
Commit to your plan
Attend regularly scheduled training and coaching sessions.
Perform job assignments to the satisfaction of your Corporate Partners and INROADS.
Let us know how you are doing
Communicate regularly with INROADS staff.
Participate in community service and leadership projects.
We know you can do it. It’s up to you to prove it.