Hotel Triton is seeking a qualified front desk agent with a high level of professionalism and effective decision making.
· Register & process guests and their assigned rooms
· Accommodate guest requests
· Communicating with hotel staff on the status of guest rooms
· Up Selling guest rooms and promoting hotel services
· Handling cash payments
· Respond to clients’ complaints in a timely and professional manner
· Liaise with our housekeeping staff to ensure all rooms are clean, tidy and fully-furnished to accommodate guests’ needs
· Confirm group reservations and arrange personalized services for VIP customers and event attendees, like wedding guests
· Upsell additional facilities and services, when appropriate
· Maintain updated records of bookings and payments
· Maintain a clean and neat front desk area
· Successful history as a front desk agent or related hospitality experience is preferred
· Must have a flexible work schedule
· Task-driven individual
Go to Handshake (https://app.joinhandshake.com/). Login and search "hotel front desk agent".