This is a true learning opportunity- with projects that will impact the company as well as provide the intern with some best practice skills in implementing the projects. Project will vary the gamut- employee engagement, recruiting, benefits, development, and team building
Greenleaf’s Human Resources Intern will report to the Director of HR. The Human Resources Intern will be responsible for assisting in special projects around general business, recruiting, compliance and benefits programs, and overall employee engagement.
• Recruiting: Identify potential recruiting sources, drafting job descriptions, manage postings, phone screens, and occasional interview.
• Assist with the onboarding of new hires
• Support the HR department in creating and implementing programs to help improve the employee experience and company culture
• In the pursuit of a Bachelor’s Degree; the major of Human Resources is a plus but not required
• Is trusted, truthful, keeps confidences
• Adheres to an appropriate and effective set of core values and beliefs during both good and bad times.
• Demonstrated success in a results driven atmosphere
• Spanish speaking a plus
Please send resumes to: email@example.com