3 nine-month rotations starting this summer
This is a non-tech role at a tech company seeking interested seniors graduation in June 2019. The program is 3 nine-month rotatations starting this summer where you will get the opportunty to experience different roles within the People Team.
Looking for those who have are willing to take initiative, be a self-starter and thrive in taking a hands-on approach to challenging work. Our current program participants build relationships with key stakeholders in order to help solve their business problems and achieve their goals. If you think you would enjoy working in a collaborative and fast-paced environment.
- Strong ability to efficently manage your time to many compteting, yet equally compelling priorities
- Able to think on your feet and apply an analytical approach to problem solving
- Excellent communication skills
- Recent graduate or current student with a graduation date on or before July 2019
- Previous HR experience or experience in high tech companies (through internships, projects, etc)
- High interest in leadership roles within HR function
For even more info and testimonies about a current program participant's experience (and her love of her first rotation: Compensation/ hiking in the bay area), feel free to reach out to fellow BC ‘18 alum: Sarah Ramsey. She can be reached at email@example.com