Benefits include marvelous weekly happy hours, discounts at various restaurants, lectures and events hosted by influential leaders or companies, and more!
The ruler of the lobby, you put a smile on the face of anyone who walks through our doors and set the tone for a warm and welcoming environment. You take care of all front desk logistics and assist with all building operations and management.
- Monitoring the front desk during operation hours
- Greeting and checking-in visitors
- Scheduling tours and monitoring walk-in requests
- Being a point-of-contact for your building on matters pertaining to operations and managements
- Assisting with building maintenance issues
- Sorting through mail and packages
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office & other basic computer tools
- 4-year college degree preferred, but not required
- Customer service or administrative experience - a plus