One semester minimum with potential for up to a few years
The intern will provide assistance to Financial Consultant, Michael Dooher, with the goal of learning about the demands of the position.
The intern will be expected to complete the following tasks:
- Administrative Tasks – organization, data analysis/recording, planning
- Research – efficacy of marketing, internet research, and implementation of research results
- Client Interaction – follow-up calls and meetings
- Financial Knowledge – product knowledge, knowledge of financial markets
- Financial Professional Shadowing – learning by watching, learning to be a good listener
After completion of the internship, the intern should have sufficient knowledge to determine whether a career as a Financial Advisor is of interest. Additionally, the intern will cultivate a substantial skill set from assisting Michael Dooher. Finally, the job will provide an opportunity for improving problem solving skills that are applicable for any profession.
Send an email to Michael.Dooher@axa-advisors.com with resume.