Tangle Inc. is a family owned and operated Bay Area toy company specializing in the design and manufacturing of unique toys for adults and children of all ages. Our workplace by nature is a fun place to collaborate and generate new ideas to promote peace through creativity.
Under the general direction of the Director of Project Management, the Communications Intern participates in a structured program designed to provide the incumbent with experience in many aspects of corporate communications.
- Incumbent will be tasked with developing social media videography and photography and edit visual content
- Review social profiles and engage with posts as directed
- Providing follow up where necessary and engaging with and entering social conversations as directed
- Develop social content, blog posts, e-newsletter posts and other written communications as directed
- The student must be enrolled in an accredited college or university
- Be at a Junior or Senior level in their school’s undergraduate Journalism or Marketing/Mass Communications programs
- Be available to work between 20 – 40 hours per week