· Immediate professional recognition in working with a nationally recognized firm
· Compensation DOE.
· Employee benefits, such as health insurance and 401k with corporate match.
· A support group of like-minded peers.
· An office culture of friendliness, respect, teamwork, quality and integrity.
We are offering full-time, permanent opportunity for motivated college graduates out of our Glendale, East Bay and Seattle offices. We require exposure and understanding of commercial real estate and finance principles. This is an excellent opportunity to immediately learn about and analyze different types of commercial properties. Commercial real estate is one of the most dynamic industries in California, and this a great position to immediately become involved in numerous transactions.
WHO WE ARE
Property Sciences (www.propsci.com) is a national real estate valuation firm with offices in So. Cal, Nor. Cal, Seattle and opening offices in Texas and Florida. Relocation between offices could be possible. We work with clients such as banks, insurance companies and Wall Street investment firms to value commercial real estate for lending, financial reporting and investment purposes. Our staff utilizes cutting edge proprietary software in our analysis, report production and data management. We are focused on a high level of professionalism and continued, rapid growth.
The types of tasks you will develop expertise in include the following:
· Assembling and analyzing macro and micro economic data relating to commercial real estate market fundamentals
· Researching commercial real estate market transactions (sales and rentals) to understand market participants’ motivations and investment criteria
· Conducting field work to inspect individual building construction components and condition as well as neighborhood characteristics
· Reviewing historical operating statements for various types of properties
· Preparing income and expense projections based on research and industry benchmarks
The types of properties analyzed include a variety of commercial real estate, such as apartment buildings, shopping centers, industrial warehouses, hotels/motels, subdivision land, and office buildings. Many of our associates concentrate and become experts in one or two property types.
· Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate, Finance, Accounting, Architecture or Economics.
· Masters Degree Preferred.
· Other degrees will be considered, but commercial real estate knowledge and analytical skills are crucial to success.
· Excellent verbal and written communications and attention to detail.
· Advanced skills in Microsoft Word and Excel required. Preferred knowledge in ARGUS
· Strong time management skills.
· Desire to learn and have a strong work ethic.
· Ability to travel.
· Legally able to work in US.
· Trainee License not required.
To apply, send resume and cover letter to Arthur Neudek, Managing Director, Commercial Division at Arthur.Neudek@propsci.com