The UCSF Millberry Union Event and Meeting Center unit is an integral part of Campus Life Services and provides excellent customer service to the patrons reserving the Millberry Union meeting rooms. The Sr Clerks work under direct supervision of the manager of the Millberry Union Event and Meeting Center and are responsible for: setting up AV equipment for events, addressing any of the customers’ event needs such as room layout needs, making calendar reservations, and providing miscellaneous administrative duties such as working on Word, Excel documents, and follow-up with customers.
- Carry out all phases of customer reception which includes answering telephone calls, greeting customers, answering all inquiries, problem solving and other customer interactions to Millberry Union Event and Meeting Center customers. Customers include UCSF Faculty, Staff and Students.
- Anticipates customers’ needs and proactively resolves potential conflicts such as room assignments, check-in processes, schedules, etc
- Includes responding to phonPrior Event Planning experiencee, email and web inquiries, as well as follow up when needed
- Administrative duties include creating room layouts on PowerPoint, schedules for the Millberry Event & Meeting Center events, event signs and managing reservation calendar
- Assist with A/V equipment needs as well as room layout changes, as needed
- Customer service experience in hospitality field
- Prior Event Planning experience
- AV experience with projectors, and sound equipment
Please send cover letter and resume to: