8- 10 weeks
Are you looking to do some Professional Development that will allow you to develop new and sought after skills in the Business industry? If you said yes, keep reading!
Anaplan is a Web-based enterprise platform for business planning, it is also the name of the company that created the platform. Anaplan, whose name combines the words "analysis" and "planning," is known for its in-memory database and calculation engine called HyperBlock. Once an enterprise customer uploads data to the Anaplan cloud, the customer's business users can quickly organize and analyze disparate sets of enterprise data from finance, human resources, sales and other areas of business operations. At Anaplan, our mission is to make all planning for all people a reality. We believe our world is better when we connect communities of people with data to enhance decision-making in dynamic environments. It’s the Connected Planning way.
Anaplan is currently offering FREE training course to students with a background in Data Analytics, Finance and all other Business majors who are intersted in further developing skills that will make them a more competative candidate. Students who participate in this certification training program will gain skills and exposure to the Anaplan ecosystem. Through participation in the series of courses, students will also learn how to develop and create business models for planning and analyzing data so that clients such as LinkedIn, Deloitte, Amazon, HP, Sephora, Red cross and many other companies can make data-informed business decisions that support and enhance customer experiences.
Through the Certified Anaplan Model Builder Training Course students will have the choice to participate in two ways:
Option 1: Independent Training Course
- Students can register to take the training online and participate independently. Students will be able to progress through the course at their own pace. Once the three courses are completed the student will be a certified Anaplan model builder.
- The approximate length of time to complete the course is 60 hours on average.
Option 2: Supported Training Course
- Students will participate in a Guided Cohort where sessions will be led by live/ virtual facilitator. This option offers the opportunity to participate in collaborative projects, Q&A sessions, and one-on-one support. Students can expect to adhere to soft deadlines which will facilitate a more interactive and successful experience.
Anaplan is seeking students who fall within being an undergraduate, graduate, and alumni (this includes international students) to participate in the program. Students majoring in the following areas are ideal and preferred.
- Data analytics
- Business management
- Information systems
- International Business
We are also seeking that students have the following skills and interests:
- Excel or interested in learning how to use in business management
- Interested in thinking outside the box
- Knowledge of and/ or experience in marketing, finance, and business management
- Self-motivated and organized
- An analytical thinker
No resume or cover letter is required, but please contact Noelle Murphy, Training, and Educational Manager for Anaplan University Connect (and founder) by emailing her at firstname.lastname@example.org.