11 week program beginning in May or June 2020
Please note that applications for this program will be considered for multiple functions and locations across the United States. After the application period closes, selected candidates will be asked to complete a supplemental form where they can express location and functional areas of interest. Timeline
- Applications: September 16th, 2019 - November 11th, 2019
- Interviews: October 2019 through April 2020, on a rolling basis.
- Internship: 11 weeks starting in late-May/June 2020
This application is intended for candidates who are eligible for full-time work authorization in the U.S. upon completing their education. For internship opportunities in the location where you are eligible for full-time work authorization, please check google.com/students.
To start the application process, you will need an updated CV or resume and a current unofficial or official transcript in English. Click on the “Apply” button on this page and provide the required materials in the appropriate sections (PDFs preferred):
- 1. In the “Resume Section:” attach an updated CV or resume.
- 2. In the “Education Section:” attach a current or recent unofficial or official transcript in English.
- Under “Degree Status,” select “Now attending” to upload a transcript.
Based on your background and interests, you will be matched to, interview with, and work on a team for 11 weeks during the summer. You can view a list of example teams below. Interns will be considered for potential full-time opportunities on their host teams based on their internship performance.
Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Mountain View, CA, USA; Ann Arbor, MI, USA; Austin, TX, USA; Boulder, CO, USA; Chicago, IL, USA; New York, NY, USA; Redwood City, CA, USA; San Bruno, CA, USA; San Francisco, CA, USA; Sunnyvale, CA, USA
Google Interns are given a lot of responsibility and the opportunity to provide a meaningful contribution to their teams. Responsibilities are assigned to interns at the start of the program.
- Currently in the third year of a full-time BA/BS degree program.
- Ability to complete a 11 week program beginning in May or June 2020
- Authorization to legally work in the United States.
- Passion for diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Analytical skills and an interest in taking on business problems.
- Interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to navigate an ambiguous environment.
- Interest in the technology industry and Google’s business.