Great experience in marketing and no need to commute, since the office is on the SFSU campus and you only need to meet once a week for the weekly meeting. Everything else can be done remotely.
The successful candidate will have the responsibility of performing all administrative activities necessary for the correct operation of the Center, as well as acting as market researcher with the objective of identifying industrial facilities as potential candidates for energy audits.
Duties include: scheduling audits for the IAC, email, mail outs and cold-calling to generate leads for potential audits. Other duties are establishing communication between student assistants and potential clients, maintaining office supplies, filing, and submitting appropriate forms to multiple campus offices for approval. Intermediate knowledge of Excel and experience using databases highly preferred.
- Capability in organizing and managing parallel tasks, with particular ability to pay attention to details.
- Keen sensitivity for marketing research
- Good communication skills (written and verbal) for effective customer interface
- Intermediate Excel proficiency
- Experience in use of databases
- Graduate Student
Email us at email@example.com with your resume and any other relevant documents.