We are looking for a part-time office administrator / bookkeeping assistant to support our downtown San Francisco HQ. This role will support both our software and marketing businesses run out of the same location. We are flexible on working hours but would prefer you come to the office 5 days per week.
General administrative assistance in the smooth running of our San Francisco office (around 20 co-workers).
• Enter and review payables using a combination of Quickbooks and Bill.com, making sure transactions are correctly coded for accounting purposes.
• Manage the accounts receivable process including collections.
• Manage office supplies inventory and purchasing.
• Prepare payroll for review and submission by maintaining employee records, entering PTO and identifying exceptions.
• Assist bank and credit card reconciliation.
• Assist management reporting preparation with regular maintenance and ad-hoc reporting requests.
• Effectively coordinate and book travel, managing associated policies and procedures.
• Coordinates external vendor services as needed.
• Process employee expense reports.
• Prepare and maintain Independent Contractor Agreements and Form W-9's for all vendors and suppliers.
• Assist our Financial Controller with monthly reconciliation and reporting for all entities.
• Effective speaking and written communications skills.
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information discreetly.
• At least one year prior experience in bookkeeping with experience of using Quickbooks.
• You must be well organized, detail-oriented and have the ability to juggle many tasks at the same time.
• Possess critical thinking to recognize problems and identify solutions.
• We are looking for someone who is confident, with humility, humor and common sense.
• Experience of using and administering Salesforce.com, Bamboo HR, Quickbooks Online would be a bonus but not required.
Send your resume and cover letter to Leila Ho - firstname.lastname@example.org