June 1 to August 10, 2018
The HACU National Internship Program is seeking a talented and highly motivated student for a Management Analyst intern position, a challenging assignment for the Summer 2018 in Albany, CA. This is bound to be a great opportunity for a student. A full-time or part-time can be accommodated based on school schedule. .
- Work with mid-level government managers to analyze data
- develop graphs
- prepare reports of output for five functional areas (budget/travel/agreements, human resources, information technology, acquisitions, facilities/property/engineering/safety)
- Develop and maintain Excel Spreadsheets of staff productivity
- Assist with automation of workflows such as reports and programming of tools
- Oversee development of performance reporting templates and standard operating procedures.
- Have a minimum of 3.0 GPA (on a 4.0 scale).
- Be enrolled in a degree program (BA/BS, Masters, or Ph.D.) at an accredited higher education institution. Students pursuing only a credential or certificate program will be considered ineligible.
- Recent graduate are eligible if you participate within 12 months of your graduation. Instead of providing a certification of enrollment form, you will upload a copy of your certificate of graduate or a copy of your conferred degree.
- Completion of freshman year of college before the internship begins.
- Be a United States Citizen.
- Advanced technical skills in Excel including VBA; programming skills are a plus
- Good communication skills (oral and written); attention to detail; and be self-motivated.
- Email your resume to email@example.com
- Add “Management Analyst Intern” in the subject line of the email.
- Finalists will need to submit an application for the Hispanic Association of Colleges & Universities National Internship Program at www.hac.net/hnip and must undergo a background check and have fingerprints taken.
- For more information on the internship position, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more information on the HACU National Internship Program, please contact: email@example.com.