Obtain the required skills and credentials for the fast-growing tech industry!
The Information Systems graduate program at San Francisco State University is designed to train business professionals and those recently graduated from college with the required skills and knowledge pursuing an IT-business profession. Our featured program and specialized certificates use the state-of-the-art technology and expertise to prepare you for a successful career in the fast-growing tech industry.
Please click here to learn about career prospects with a degree or certificate in Information Systems.
Distinguishing Features of our Program
- Access to Businesses: Our classes are held in the heart of Downtown San Francisco, which gives you a great access to all successful businesses and provides tremendous internship and job opportunities for our students. Our graduates are being hired by top technology companies including: SAP, Apple, Facebook, Sephora, Google, Genesys, etc.
- Sponsorship and Partnership: Our program is in partnership with and Sponsored by top IT firms in the Bay area, including SAP, PG&E, Capgemini, etc.
- Flexible and Diverse Program: Our program offers flexible and diverse courses and curriculum fits to different people backgrounds and desire.
- World Class Experiential Learning: Our program is featured with the state-of-the-art learning methods and pedagogical technologies tuned with the requirements of the job market and industry.
- ISYS 812: Programming and Applications for Data Analytics
- ISYS 814: Information Systems for Strategic Advantage
- ISYS 850: Seminar in Business Intelligence*
- ISYS 856: Enterprise Mobile Applications*
- ISYS 864: Data Management for Analytics
- ISYS 869: Business Process Management*
- ISYS 871: E-commerce Systems
* Students who successfully complete all three of these courses receive an SAP Recognition Award certificate in addition to their degree or certificate. Visit erp.sfsu.edu for complete information on the SAP certificate.
Graduate Certificate in Enterprise Information Systems
The graduate certificate in “Enterprise Information Systems” is designed to familiarize individuals from other backgrounds than IT with the application of business IT solutions and the skills to begin or enhance a career in IT.
For more information, visit the Graduate Certificate in Enterprise Information Systems page.
Graduate Certificate in Enterprise Cybersecurity
The purpose of this certificate is to train cybersecurity managers and business professionals with the business application and skills required in the cybersecurity domain. Both current SFSU MBA students and working professionals of for-profit and non-profit businesses who wish to expand their knowledge or begin a career in the Cybersecurity can enroll in this 9-unit certificate program.
For more information, visit the Graduate Certificate in Enterprise Cybersecurity page.