Position: AMA EVENT PRODUCTION
Hours: Weekends, 6 Hours per wedding.
Rate of pay: $300.00 per wedding.
Basic Purpose: To be a part of the AMA production team by assisting the AMA Event Manager with event set up.
1. Attend staff meeting 1 hour prior to event to discuss event and duties.
2. Making sure all set-up is complete prior to ceremony start time.
3. Making sure transition of set up (if any) from ceremony to reception is completed on time.
4. Assist with wedding guests with seating during reception.
Basic Specifications: To perform at a proficient level and to be fully qualified, the position requires the following:
Experience: Training will be provided.
Knowledge Needed for Performance of Job: Microsoft Office, Printer, Email.
Must Have: Internet access.
These are the requirements for this position, with no exceptions.
1. You must have the ability to communicate to all in a professional manner.
2. You must have the ability to handle stress gracefully.
3. You must have above excellent personal hygiene.
4. You must own business/ business casual attire.
5. You must own reliable transportation.
6. You must be a reliable and dependable person.
7. You must arrive at all appointments 10 minutes before scheduled time.
8. You must be serious about this business and position.
9. You must be trust worthy: (if you are starting your own event planning, this is not the job for you.)
10. You must check and respond to emails daily.
Dependability is a must!
Please send (1) Cover Letter and (2) Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org