Position: AMA EVENT MANAGER
Hours: Weekends, 9/10 Hours per wedding.
Rate of pay: $500.00 per wedding.
Basic Purpose: To ensure flawless execution of wedding day.
1. Meet with coordinator two weeks prior to event to discuss event and duties.
2. Arrive at reception site and supervise the setup of items as specified.
3. Verify vendor items to contract and/or event order.
4. Assist coordinator wherever needed on day of event.
5. Manage the flow of the reception, communicating with the creative partners.
Basic Specifications: To perform at a proficient level and to be fully qualified, the position requires the following:
Experience: 2 years minimum in the wedding industry, training will be provided. A Degree in Hospitality is a plus.
Knowledge Needed for Performance of Job: Microsoft Office, Email, Zoom and Social Media.
Must Have: Laptop & Internet access with email address.
These are the requirements for this position, with no exceptions.
1. You must have the ability to communicate to all in a professional manner.
2. You must have the ability to handle stress gracefully.
3. You must have above excellent personal hygiene.
4. You must own business/ business casual attire.
5. You must own reliable transportation.
6. You must be a reliable and dependable person.
7. You must arrive at all appointments 10 minutes before scheduled time.
8. You must be serious about this business and position.
9. You must be trust worthy: (if you are starting your own event planning, this is not the job for you.)
10. You must check and respond to emails daily.
Dependability is a must!
Please send (1) Cover Letter and (2) Resume to email@example.com