Learning Goals and Objectives
- MBA Program Learning Goals and Objectives (pdf)
- MSA Learning Objectives (pdf)
- HTM Learning Goals (pdf)
- BSBA Program Learning Goals and Objectives (pdf)
- B.A. Economic Learning Goals
- M.A. Economic Learning Goals
Measures and Rubrics
Assessment Rubrics for MBA, EMBA, MSA, M.A., B.A. in Economics, B.S. in Business Administration and B.S. in Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Assessment Rubric for Analytics of Business Problems (pdf)
- Assessment Rubric for Quantitative Skills (pdf)
- Oral Communication Skills - Short Rubric (pdf)
- Assessment Rubric for Global Perspective (pdf)
- Assessment Rubric for Ethical and Social Considerations (pdf)
- Written Communication Skills - Short Rubric (pdf)
- MSA Rubric for Analysis of Accounting Problems (qual)
- MSA Rubric for Ethical Consideration
- MSA Rubric for International Perspective
- MSA Rubric for Oral Communication Skills
- MSA Rubric for Quantitative Analysis of Accounting Problem
- MSA Rubric for Written Communication Skills
- B.A. Economics Rubric
- M.A. Economics Rubric
Assessment Spreadsheets MBA, BS in Business Administration and BS in Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Assessment Spreadsheet for Oral Communication
- Assessment Spreadsheet for Written Communication
- Assessment Spreadsheet for Analysis of Business Problems
- Assessment Spreadsheet for Ethical and Social Consideration
- Assessment Spreadsheet for Global Perspective
- Assessment Spreadsheet for Quantitative Skills
Current Assurance of Learning Committee member as of May 2019:
Antoaneta Petkova, Professor, Management, firstname.lastname@example.org
- AoL Director, submission of all assessment results; any questions, issues, and concerns regarding assessment schedules and deadlines; questions about assessment of qualitative analysis.
Lihua Wang, Professor, International Business, email@example.com
- International Business dept representative, questions about ethics/sustainability, social and global awareness.
Theresa Roeder, Professor, Decision Sciences, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Decision Sciences dept representative, questions about teamwork assessment (CATME) and quantitative analysis skills.
Veronika Papyrina, Associate Professor, Marketing, email@example.com
- Marketing department representative, questions about BAT and assessment in mega-sections.
Min Chen, Assistant Professor, Accounting, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accounting department representative, assessment in the MSA program and accounting classes.
Zuzana Janko, Associate Professor, Economics, email@example.com
- Economics department representative, assessment in the BAE and MAE programs.
Xue "Snow" Han, Associate Professor, Finance, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Finance dept representative, assessment in finance classes.
Susan Roe, Associate Professor, Hospitality and Tourism Management, email@example.com
- Hospitality and Tourism Management department representative, assessment in the BSHTM program.
Nasser Shahrasbi, Assistant Professor, Information Systems, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information Systems department representative, assessment in the ISYS classes.