Professor Danko first studied accounting as a business student at The University of Detroit where he received a B.S. and an M.B.A. Professor Danko received his D.B.A. (doctor of business administration) from Indiana University. While his education has focused on accounting, he has had extensive training in finance and organizational behavior. He is a member of the American Accounting Association (A.A.A.) and the Institute of Management Accountants (I.M.A.). He was awarded the C.M.A. (Certified Management Accountant) certificate in 1984.
- B.S., University of Detroit
- M.B.A., University of Detroit
- D.B.A., Indiana University
- American Accounting Association
- Institute of Management Accountants
- Certified Management Accountant