- B.S. in Radio Communication Engineering (2000), Yonsei University
- M.B.A. (2005), INSEAD
- Ph.D. in Business Administration (2011), University of California, Berkeley
- Earnings quality
- Earnings management
- Financial reporting behavior
- New accounting pronouncements
- Certified Public Accountant (Active in California and Delaware)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (Active)
- American Accounting Association
- Korean Accounting Association
- M.B.A. (1981), University of San Diego
- Ph.D. (1987), The Pennsylvania State University
- Ph.D. (1977), Texas A&M University
- Management Accounting
- Budgeting Control
- Accounting Systems, Computers, & Internal Controls
- Info Sys Audit
- International Business & Culture
- Knowledge Management
- Knowledge Utilities
- Flowgraphic Analysis in Systems Analysis
- Standard Cost Info Systems
CONSULTANT -- January 2011-Present
I retired from public accounting after nearly 37 years to pursue a full time career in the NFP arena. I decided to research and complete careful due diligence for this next phase of my professional life. In the interim, I have been consulted for various NFPs throughout California.
Projects have included:
- M.N.A (2014), University of San Francisco
- B.S. in Accounting (1974), Santa Clara University
- Woman CPA of the Year, American Women's Society of CPAs. (September 2010).
Professor Scott I. Jerris received his Ph.D. in accounting from Purdue University in 1987. His major field of interest in teaching and research is financial accounting, particularly the association between stock prices and earnings per share measurements.
Professor Jerris has taught at Purdue University, Southern Methodist University, West Virginia University, and has been teaching at San Francisco State University since 1997. He has received six teaching awards, and has written over sixteen refereed journal articles.
- B.S. (1982), State University of New York at Albany
- Ph.D. (1987), Purdue University