Master of Business Administration (MBA)
The MBA is a highly structured [five 800-level courses are predetermined] and broad-based degree designed to prepare individuals to assume managerial positions in business organizations, or government agencies. The program is designed to accommodate needs of both full-time and part-time students.
Our graduate course offerings begin with the prerequisite requirement BUS 786, Operations Analysis. MBA students may take DS 852, Managerial Decision-Making, to fulfill the Business Decision-Making advanced requirement. In addition, the following DS elective courses are available to MBA students.
- DS 816 Seminar in Business Forecasting
- DS 853 Applied Multivariate Analysis
- DS 855 Supply Chain Management
- DS 856 Seminar in Project Management
- DS 861 Data Mining and Advacned Statistical Methods for Business Analysts
- DS 862 Machine Learning for Business Analysis
For more information, see MBA.
Master of Science in Business Analytics
The Master of Science in Business Analytics (MSBA) program is designed for highly motivated individuals seeking career entry or advancement in the field of Big Data Analytics. The MSBA program is STEM-designated. For more information, see MS in Business Analytics.