With this workshop series, interactive data visualization company Tableau is partnering with our Master of Science in Business Analytics (MSBA) program to help SFSU students obtain internships and full time jobs in analytics.
This event is now sold out.
This kickoff meeting will be led by Sudharshan Seerapu, Strategic Customer Success Manager at Tableau.
- Students will meet in person or virtually every Monday for 4-6 weeks to work on Tableau projects
- By the end of the workshop series, students will be able to apply for Tableau certification
- Students who complete the workshop series will also be invited to compete in Viz Games, an analytical competition judged by a panel of industry experts
What to bring:
- A laptop to install software and complete activities (installation is free of charge)
- A copy of your SFSU ID
- Your curiosity and questions!