Congratulations on making the Dean's List!
We are proud of every Gator who obtains this distinguished honor.
For their efforts in the fall 2015 semester, 1,589 undergraduate students have been placed on the College of Business Dean’s List at San Francisco State University.
The college is pleased to release the list from the four undergraduate degrees within the College of Business:
- BA in Economics
- BA in Labor and Employment Studies
- BS in Business Administration
- BS in Hospitality and Tourism Management
The following criteria are used to establish who is recognized by the university:
- The student registered for and completed a minimum of 12 semester units for the semester. Only those courses where A-F grades were assigned are counted.
- The student attained a GPA of 3.25 or higher for the semester.
- Only resident courses are used in computing the GPA.
- Only grades from the semester under consideration are used in computing the GPA.
Students may contact the CoB Student Services Center with questions about the lists, for example why your name does not appear. Please send a detailed message to email@example.com.
Get Acrobat Reader to view pdf files