Subodh Bhat is a professor of marketing teaching mainly marketing strategy and brand management to M.B.A. students. He has also been a visiting scholar at the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology.
His research interests include brands and branding, advertising, entrepreneurship, and high tech marketing. He has published several articles in journals such as the Journal of Marketing Research, Journal of Advertising, Journal of Consumer Marketing, and the Journal of Marketing Theory and Practice.
- Ph.D. in Marketing with an emphasis in Statistics (1992), University of Georgia
- Brand Management
- Controversial Advertising
- Advertising Effects
- Marketing Strategy
- Member, Editorial Advisory Board, Journal of Advertising (2009 - 2016)
Neil Cohen has been creating, building and managing brands for established global companies like Sega, Hilton, Arby.
- B.S. (1980), University of Florida
- Brand Strategy
Veronika Papyrina received her Ph.D. in business administration with an area of specialization in marketing from the R. Ivey School of Business at the University of Western Ontario.
Her teaching experience includes two years teaching marketing for administrative and commercial studies at Kings College University of Western Ontario in Canada, and one year at the High Institute of Management in her native Moscow, where she taught social and political environment of business.
- Ph.D. in Business Administration with an area of specialization in Marketing, R. Ivey School of Business at the University of Western Ontario
Foo-Nin Ho has been a professor of marketing at San Francisco State University since 1993. He received his Ph.D. from the University of Mississippi and his teaching interests include marketing research and consumer behavior. Currently, Professor Ho teaches both graduate and undergraduate marketing research and consumer behavior.
- Ph.D., University of Mississippi
Bruce Robertson joined us in fall 2001 as an assistant professor. He received his Ph.D. from the University of Cincinnati where he taught Internet marketing and marketing strategy. His research interests include the effects of incorporating new information into existing knowledge structures and how the process affects our perceptions.
In addition, Professor Robertson has worked with the financial services industry at the national level developing research priorities and using social network analysis to help understand sales manager performance.
- B.B.A. (1984), University of Toledo
- M.B.A. (1996), University of Toledo
- Ph.D. (2001), University of Cincinnati
- Academy of Marketing Science "Outstanding Marketing Teacher Award" 2011.