Neil Cohen has been creating, building and managing brands for established global companies like Sega, Hilton, Arby.
- B.S. (1980), University of Florida
- Brand Strategy
Subodh Bhat is a professor of marketing teaching mainly marketing strategy and brand management to M.B.A. students. He has also been a visiting scholar at the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology.
His research interests include brands and branding, advertising, entrepreneurship, and high tech marketing. He has published several articles in journals such as the Journal of Marketing Research, Journal of Advertising, Journal of Consumer Marketing, and the Journal of Marketing Theory and Practice.
- Ph.D. in Marketing with an emphasis in Statistics (1992), University of Georgia
- Brand Management
- Controversial Advertising
- Advertising Effects
- Marketing Strategy
- Member, Editorial Advisory Board, Journal of Advertising (2009 - 2016)
Foo-Nin Ho has been a professor of marketing at San Francisco State University since 1993. He received his Ph.D. from the University of Mississippi and his teaching interests include marketing research and consumer behavior. Currently, Professor Ho teaches both graduate and undergraduate marketing research and consumer behavior.
- Ph.D., University of Mississippi
Minu Kumar is an Associate Professor of Marketing at San Francisco State University (SFSU). He received a B.S. in Pharmacy from the Government College of Pharmacy (Bangalore University, 1996), M.B.A. (Concentration in Pharmaceutical Marketing, 2002) and a Ph.D in marketing (minor: pharmaceutical marketing, 2008) from the University of Mississippi. His primary scholarly interest lies in the area of New Product Development (NPD).
- B.S. in Pharmacy (1996), Government College of Pharmacy, Bangalore, India
- M.B.A. in Pharmaceutical Marketing Management (2002), University of Mississippi
- Ph.D. in Marketing (2008), University of Mississippi
- Product Design and Development
- Pharmaceutical Marketing
- Organizational Information Processing
- Innovation Research
- Conference Co Chair (With Barry Bayus) for the 2013 PDMA Annual Research Forum
- SFSU President's Award for Research (Fall 2012)
- AMA Summer Conference 2011 Track Co-Chair (New Product Development and Entreprenuership Track)
- Overall Best Conference Paper (AMA summer educators conference 2010)
- Best paper in the track AMA summer educators conference 2010
- 2006 AMA Sheth Doctoral Consortium Nominee (University of Mississippi)
- 2006 MSI competitive research grant awardee
- 2005 University of Mississippi Summer research Grant awardee
- 2005 SMA Doctoral Consortium Nominee (University of Mississippi)
- Product Development Management Association
- American Marketing Association
- Academy of Marketing Science
- Society of Marketing Advances
- Karnataka State Pharmacy Council
- Design Management Institute
- Industrial Design Society of America
- Pharmaceutical Market Research Group
Bruce Robertson joined us in fall 2001 as an assistant professor. He received his Ph.D. from the University of Cincinnati where he taught Internet marketing and marketing strategy. His research interests include the effects of incorporating new information into existing knowledge structures and how the process affects our perceptions.
In addition, Professor Robertson has worked with the financial services industry at the national level developing research priorities and using social network analysis to help understand sales manager performance.
- B.B.A. (1984), University of Toledo
- M.B.A. (1996), University of Toledo
- Ph.D. (2001), University of Cincinnati
- Academy of Marketing Science "Outstanding Marketing Teacher Award" 2011.