Join Us for Business Ethics Week 2012
We invite you to engage with our guest speakers at events held during Business Ethics Week. No reservations necessary!
Does Business Ethics Pay? And How You Can Know.
Mon., Nov. 5, Noon–1:15 p.m.
Guest Speaker: R. Paul Herman, author, CEO and Founder, HIP Investor
Ethical Issues in Marketing and Pricing
Mon., Nov. 5, 5:30–6:30 p.m.
- John O’Meara, Director of Strategic Initiatives, University of San Francisco, School of Management
- Mark Stiving, Ph.D., M.B.A.
Ethical Issues in Social Media
Tues., Nov. 6, 6–7 p.m.
- Bruce Carlisle, Founder & CEO, Conference Hound
- Neil Cohen, Vice President, Marketing, Visage
- Koka Sexton, Director of Social Strategy, InsideView
Student Ethics Game
Wed., Nov. 7, Noon – 2 p.m.
Moderator Will Weinstein with guest judges Bill Perttula and Abhiroop Gandhi
HR & Workplace Diversity
Wed., Nov. 7, 6–7 p.m.
Guest Speaker: Dian Emerson, Safeway
Empowering Ethics in the Workplace?
Thurs., Nov. 8, Noon–1:15 p.m.
Kelly Clark, J.D., VP General Counsel and Chief Ethics Officer, Holland America in conversation with Jessica Cameron, Ph.D., Ethics expert
Ethics in Finance & Banking
Thurs., Nov. 8, 5–6:30 p.m.
- Jeff Cheung, President and CEO, Gateway Bank
- Tim Green, EVP & CFO, Gateway Bank
- Beta Alpha Psi, Accounting Student Organization and ASCEND student organizations
Global Labor & Workplace Supply Chain Issues
Thurs., Nov. 8, 6–7 p.m.
- Kohl Gill, Ph.D., Labor Voices
- Decision Sciences Student Association student panel
Social Entrepreneurs Unplugged: Kiva, One Laptop Per Child, and Whirlwind Wheelchairs
Fri., Nov. 9, 11 a.m.–1 p.m.
Open event for students, faculty, and the community.
- Betsy McCormick, Portfolio Manager, North & Central America, Kiva
- Marc Krizack, Whirlwind Wheelchairs
- Michael Cusenza, Kiva
- Sameer Verma, One Laptop Per Child