The Dale McKeen Memorial Endowment Scholarship Fund
College of Business : Scholarship Detail : The Dale McKeen Memorial Endowment Scholarship Fund
The Dale McKeen Memorial Endowment Scholarship Fund for Accounting students in Undergraduate and Graduate level at SF State's College of Business
Apply by March 21, 2014, for Spring 2014
The purpose of the Dale McKeen Memorial Endowment Scholarship Fund is to award $1,000 in Spring 2014 to an accounting student in undergraduate and graduate level at SF State College of Business with financial need who is enrolled at least half-time (at least 6 units) with a minimum GPA of 2.5.
The Dale McKeen Memorial Endowment Scholarship Fund was established by Eric Clarke, David Hixson, Thomas Orr, and Lawrence Wiesner in honor of the late Professor Dale L. McKeen. The scholarship fund was established for the benefit of a San Francisco State accounting student.
A potential candidate must meet these qualifications:
- Accounting students in the undergraduate and graduate level
- Enrolled at least half-time with minimum of 6 units
- Minimum GPA of 2.5
- Students must demonstrate financial need
Amount of award is $1,000 for Spring 2014.
- Application forms are available online: http://cob.sfsu.edu/scholarship
- An essay of 750 words, including a brief biographical background, career goals in accounting, how you meet the qualifications for this scholarship and why you should receive this award, and demonstrate your financial need.
Applications must be received in Student Services Center in BUS 112 by 5 p.m., Friday, March 21, 2014, to be considered.