Building Owners & Managers Association (BOMA) Foundation Scholarship
College of Business : Scholarship Detail : Building Owners & Managers Association (BOMA) Foundation Scholarship
Three scholarships are to be awarded for the 2014-2015 academic year. Each scholarship awarded is in the amount of $3,500.
- Undergraduate students at San Francisco State University, who have declared finance as their concentration, and who are concurrently pursuing the Certificate in Commercial Real Estate
- Undergraduate students, who are either full-time students or part-time graduating seniors in their last semester of attendance at SF State
- Students who have completed at least 2 of the 4 real estate classes offered by the Finance Department (Fin 365, Fin 370, Fin 371, or Fin 372), with a grade of B or better in each course
- Students with (1) a cumulative overall SFSU grade-point average of at least 2.65, and (2) a cumulative overall finance concentration grade-point average of at least 3.0
- Students who aspire to enter the commercial real estate industry;
- Students who have a financial need, as determined by the financial aid office. Students must apply for financial aid using the FAFSA form to determine financial need.
Students on F-1 (international) or J-1 (international exchange) visas are not eligible.
- academic rating, letter of application, work experience and career goals in the commercial real estate industry
- intent to start a career in the commercial real estate industry after graduation
- statement of financial need
- Download and print application form
- Complete application form in triplicate (original and 2 copies)
- Submit completed application form to Albert Koo in the Student Services Center, BUS 112.
Friday, April 25, 2014, 5 pm