Building Owners & Managers Association (BOMA) Foundation Scholarship
College of Business : Scholarship Detail : Building Owners & Managers Association (BOMA) Foundation Scholarship
Three scholarships are to be awarded for the 2013-2014 academic year. Each scholarship awarded is in the amount of $3,500.
- Students who have declared finance as their concentration at SF State, currently have sophomore or junior status, and are enrolled in at least 12 units of classes per semester;
- Students who are continually enrolled with a concentration in finance at SF State, with 12 units of classes per semester;
- Students who have completed at least two of the four real estate classes offered by the finance department (Fin 365, Fin 370, Fin 371, or Fin 372), with a grade of B or better in each course.
- Students with (1) a cumulative overall SFSU grade-point average of at least 2.70, and (2) a cumulative overall finance concentration grade-point average of at least 3.0;
- Students who aspire to enter the commercial real estate industry;
- Students who have financial need, as determined by the financial aid office. Students must apply for financial aid using the FAFSA form to determine financial need.
Students on F-1 (international) or J-1 (international exchange) visas are not eligible.
- Academic rating, letter of application, work experience and career goals in the commercial real estate industry
- Intent to start a career in the commercial real estate industry after graduation
- Statement of financial need
- Download and print application form
- Complete application form in triplicate (original and two copies)
- Submit completed application form to Albert Koo, Student Services Center, BUS 112
Friday, July 15, 2013, 5 pm, is the deadline to hand in your completed scholarship application.