Yumi E. Satow Vista Room Scholarship
College of Business : Scholarship Detail : Yumi E. Satow Vista Room Scholarship
Spring 2014 Yumi E. Satow Vista Room Scholarship
The Yumi E. Satow Vista Room scholarship is open to both Hospitality & Tourism Management students or Consumer and Family Studies/Dietetics (CFS/D) students.
One $1,000 scholarship is to be awarded in Spring 2014.
- Students who have declared Hospitality & Tourism Management or Consumer and Family Studies/Dietetics as their major at SF State and are currently either a junior or senior-level student carrying at least 12 units of classes
- Students who will continue to be enrolled as Hospitality & Tourism Management or Consumer and Family Studies/Dietetics majors at SF State with a minimum of 6 units of classes per semester at the junior or senior-level in the academic year 2013-2014.
- Students with a cumulative grade-point average of at least 2.50 at SF State
- Students who are currently enrolled or have enrolled in a Vista Room course such as Foods, Production and Service, Restaurant Management, or Management of Quantity Food Purchasing and Production
- Academic rating
- Letter of application, student participation, leadership, and work experience in the Vista Room
- Intention to work in the Bay Area hotel industry after graduation
- Download and complete the application forms in triplicate (original and two copies)
- Turn in application forms to the College of Business Student Services Center in BUS 112
The deadline to turn in your completed scholarship application is 5 p.m., Friday, March 21, 2014.