Leona Bridges Endowed Scholarship
College of Business : Scholarship Detail : Leona Bridges Endowed Scholarship
Purpose of the Leona Bridges Endowed Scholarship:
To award $1,000 for 2014-2015 academic year to an undergraduate or graduate SFSU College of Business student who is economically/educationally disadvantaged and demonstrates academic excellence.
A potential candidate must meet these qualifications:
- Economically and educationally disadvantaged
- Majoring in the College of Business
- Undergraduate or graduate student, part-time or full-time
- Class level: freshman, sophomore, junior, senior, graduate student
- Financial need
- Minimum GPA: 2.5 for undergraduate students, 3.0 for graduate students
- All students may apply regardless of citizenship status
Amount of award
One award of $1,000 for 2014-2015 Academic Year: $500 in Fall 2014 and $500 fo Spring 2015
Please submit your application in BUS 112, CoB Student Services Center, BUS 112 by 5 p.m. Friday, March 21, 2014, to be considered. Gradaute students may submit applications at the SF State Downtown Campus, 835 Market Street, Sixth Floor, Attn: Jeff Chun.
Applications are available by clicking on the link below.