SF State College of Business Scholarship
College of Business : Scholarship Detail : SF State College of Business Scholarship
SF State College of Business Scholarship for Undergraduate Business Majors
Academic year fall 2014-2015
Purpose of the Scholarship
The SF State College of Business Scholarship is to assist a promising students in their studies by awarding $1,000 for the academic year ($500 per semester) to an undergraduate SF State College of Business major at junior/senior class level has financial need, is enrolled full-time, and has a minimum GPA of 2.75. The scholarship is available on a competitive basis.
A potential candidate must meet these qualifications:
- declared undergraduate business major at junior/senior class level
- enrolled at least full-time
- recorded, minimum GPA of 2.75
Amount of Award
The amount of $1,000 per academic year ($500 per semester) is awarded.
How to apply
Students must apply through the new Academic Works Scholarship System at: http://www.sfsu.edu/~finaid/scholarships/
- your completed application
- a 500-word essay that includes a brief biographical background, details on how you meet the qualifications for this scholarship, and why you should receive this award.
- a Letter of Recommendation from a faculty member from SF State, or community college, or your employer
Friday, March 21, 2013, to be considered.