Hours of Operation
Fall 2017 Graduate Business Programs
- Monday–Thursday: 10 a.m.–7 p.m.
- Friday: 10 a.m.–6 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: Closed
- Monday–Friday: 9:30 a.m.–9:45 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Sunday: Closed
Visit the 6th floor Reception Desk to obtain the code to access restrooms on both the 5th & 6th floors.
Restricted Elevator Access Hours
There is no elevator access from the Concourse “C” Level and 4th floor to the 6th Floor after 8:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, and after 5:30 p.m. on Saturdays.
There is no elevator access from the Concourse “C” Level and 4th floor to the 5th Floor after 6:45 p.m., Monday through Friday, and after 3 p.m. on Saturdays.
Please use the lobby elevators from the first floor 835 Market Street entrance to gain access to the 5th and 6th floors after these hours.
A print station is located in the Computer Lab, DTC 611. Your SFSU new GatorPass allows you to use the printers and scanner. Visit Onecard to add value to your SF State OneCard GatorPass.
This is the official SFSU ID card used by students and the university community.
Your OneCard provides you with:
- Discounts at most eateries in the Westfield San Francisco Centre
- Parking discount at the Mason/O’Farrell Garage
- Printing services
You may qualify for discounts through other entertainment or educational outlets, e.g., museums, movies or cellphone plans.
The computer lab is exclusively for graduate business students. The password and computer lab door code changes every semester. The password and door code is distributed to students early in the semester. Visit the reception desk on the 6th floor to obtain the password or computer lab code; please show your SFSU ID. Please do not share the door code or password with others to assist us in maintaining a secure facility for your studies.
- Food and beverages are not allowed in the computer lab. There are no exceptions. This policy protects the equipment and provides for a clean environment.
- Please log off after you have finished using the computer.
- For Wi-Fi access, log in to the SFState wireless network with your SFSU student ID number and password.
Reserve Textbooks and Course Materials
Occasionally faculty members provide our office with a copy of a course textbook or course-related materials. Students can check out textbooks or materials for up to two hours at a time. Please stop by the 6th floor reception desk to inquire if a textbook or material are available for check out.
DTC 670 is reserved for open study use Monday through Friday, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and from 6:30 to 9 p.m. Between 5 and 6:30 p.m., the room is reserved for use by CoB student organizations.
All other classrooms on the 6th floor (DTC 607–610, 612 & 613) are available for Study Hall when classes are not in session. Refer to the sign outside of each classroom door for a schedule of study hours. Please note that availability is subject to change without notice.
If you need to reserve space for a special group project or event, please email email@example.com with a detailed room request. We will make every effort to fulfill your request.
Business Card Orders
Official SF State business cards (250 cards per unit) are available for purchase online. To place your order, visit https://commerce.cashnet.com/cobus and select College of Business > Business Cards to fill out your information. Allow from two to three weeks for delivery to the SF State Downtown Campus. Please direct questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Westfield San Francisco Centre offers SF State students free use of a bicycle storage room on the C (Concourse) level of the building. Stop by the 6th floor Reception Desk for a bicycle rack usage agreement and access request form.
Closest Parking Garage
Fifth & Mission/Yerba Buena Parking Garage
- 833 Mission Street (between 4th & 5th), San Francisco, CA 94103
- Call (415) 982-8522 or visit www.fifthandmission.com
- Open 24 hours, 7 days a week
Discounted Public Parking
- 325 Mason Street (at Mason & O’Farrell), San Francisco, CA 94102
- (415) 673-6757
- The public garage is located at the corner of Mason Street and O’Farrell Street, three blocks from the SF State Downtown Campus. The garage is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Discounted Parking may be offered to SF State students. To receive the discounted rate, stop by the payment window and show your student ID, before you pay. Email Izzy Gan at email@example.com to inquire about a discounted parking pass.
Safety Measures & Evacuation Procedures
When the building security systems are activated, you should:
- Take your cell phone and all valuables with you
- Evacuate the building toward the nearest green color exit sign
- Follow the green exit signs
- Keep to the right in hallways and stairways to allow access for incoming emergency personnel
- Do not use the elevators
- Students with mobility issues should go to the nearest Emergency Exit and wait at the top of the stairwell for Emergency Rescue Personnel
- Once you have exited the building, please wait at the 835 Market Street entrance for further instructions.
Please note: there are two sets of historic stairs located adjacent to the reception desk and opposite hallway on the College of Extended Learning side—these are not emergency exits.
Evacuate the building immediately if anyone or combination of the following occurs:
- Alarm sounds
- Flashing light activates
- P.A. announcement or verbal direction
- Remain calm
- Seek cover under a desk or table: drop, cover and hold on.
- Stay away from glass windows, shelves and heavy equipment
- Do not exit the building as it may be safer to stay inside the building, unless the building threatens to collapse
- Protect yourself at all times
- Be prepared for aftershocks
Community Service Specialists
We have two community service specialists that assist in the security of our downtown campus: Miguel Reyes during the morning shift, and Djajadi Pamudji in the evening shift. In case of an emergency, they can be reached on the cell phone they carry: (415) 314-7005. Please notify them of any suspicious behavior, particularly if staff members are gone for the night, and please follow any directives they may have.