10 week internship
The Summer Financial Analyst Program is designed to provide undergraduate students with an in-depth understanding of the day-to-day responsibilities of a full-time analyst. You will gain exposure to Wells Fargo’s operations, business strategies, and corporate culture by working in a Wholesale Banking office with experienced team members.
The Summer Financial Analyst Program is approximately 10 weeks in length and is non-rotational. Offers are made for a specific Middle Market Banking business and location, based on candidate preference and business need.
MIDDLE MARKET BANKING
Middle Market Banking is Wells Fargo's largest relationship business, with more than 120 regional middle market banking offices nationwide that have teams who understand their local market, economy, and business environment.
Middle Market Banking team members manage relationships with mid-sized companies that have annual revenues of $20 million to $1 billion. These companies come from virtually every industry, including manufacturing, retail, distribution, importing, service companies, governments, private firms, nonprofit organizations, and more. These teams provide clients with a comprehensive suite of products and services that meet their needs as their businesses grow and evolve.
Middle Market Banking also offers expertise and specialized products and services to clients. These include companies in the food and agribusiness, technology banking, beverage, waste and recycling, heavy equipment dealer, and investor real estate industries.
WHAT THE PROGRAM OFFERS
During the summer, we focus on your training and development. Upon program completion, you’ll be better prepared to advance your career after graduation as a full-time team member. The program includes:
- On-the-job experience: Working as part of a high-performing team in your business group is how you will gain in-depth experience as a summer financial analyst. You will begin to build your analytical skills and understanding of credit by actively participating in your team’s day-to-day activities.
- An orientation event: You will gain insight into Wells Fargo’s corporate and credit culture, as well as opportunities for community involvement, networking and analytical training in line of business-specific concepts.
- Professional Support: You will be assigned a “Link”, which is a full-time analyst or a high-performing relationship manager who is assigned to you as a resource and coach. They will be available to answer your questions, help you through challenging situations, and give you feedback throughout the course of the summer.
- A virtual speaker series: Wells Fargo’s top leaders provide insight into how to make the most of your summer experience while you get to learn about trends in the financial markets.
- Organized networking activities: We promote community involvement and networking with other summer and full-time financial analysts.
YOUR NEXT STEP
Summer financial analysts who successfully complete the program are considered for the Financial Analyst Program. Many interns who work with us during the summer return to Wells Fargo as full-time analyst.
We have summer financial analyst positions available nationwide.
For additional information about the Summer Financial Analyst Program and the various businesses of Wells Fargo, please visit: www.wellsfargo.com/myfuture.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
- Undergraduate student pursuing a Bachelor’s degree with an expected graduation date in December 2017 or May/June 2018
- Strong analytical skills and high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to take on a high level of responsibility, initiative, and accountability
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
Wells Fargo will not sponsor visas for these positions, and will not hire individuals whose work eligibility is based on their F-1 or other student visa status. Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Please send your resume to:
Campus Recruiting Project Manager
Application Deadline Specific date
Specific Application Deadline Mon, February 6, 2017