We seek a summer intern in Anchor’s Production department. The candidate should be able to demonstrate proficiency in the above mentioned areas, and should also show a passion for the art and science of brewing.
Located in San Francisco, California, Anchor Brewing Company (ABC) was established in 1896. Since 2010, ABC operates under a new management team, being part of an Anchor Brewers & Distillers organization that has been successful in commercially uniting craft beer brewers and artisan distillers. ABC produces a wide variety of beer types that are sold within the United States as well as internationally. ABC is proud to do so in a traditional way that emphasizes the quality of their products and reflects the passion of their historical creators.
Anchor Brewing Company: www.anchorbrewing.com
This is paid internship that will be focused on completing a project in one of our production areas, but will also entail comprehensive brewing and packaging training.
- Must be a junior or senior in college- with 1-3 semesters/quarters left before graduating.
- Ability to do basic math. Ability to compute rates, ratios, percentages and to create and interpret graphic analysis.
- Ability to be hands-on in a rapidly changing beverage manufacturing plant.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have open schedule availability.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to the attention of People Services at Jobs@Anchorsf.com.