• Flexible time off policies, 3 weeks of PTO each year
• 401(k) with company match
• Holidays off with pay
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Competitive salary
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
Our client, CFO Rick, is looking for a Staff Accountant to support clients’ accounting and finance departments. You’ll handle their day-to-day accounting needs – like processing journal entries, reconciling accounts, and running payroll – and provide support for any other services they request.
Ideally, you’re an Accounting graduate, interested in an entry-level Staff Accountant role with a small, private firm that wants to provide you with training, on-the-job learning, and mentorship to advance your career goals.
CFO Rick is a San Francisco-based accounting firm for small and midsize businesses. The company, founded in 2003, offers a complete set of financial services from bookkeeping and payroll to budget planning and financial consulting. In a small, growing firm, you’ll be exposed to multiple industries with opportunities to apply your existing skills or gain new experience through a variety of projects and engagements.
• Process journal entries, code transactions, reconcile accounts
• Manage accounts receivables and accounts payables
• Prepare and process payroll for client companies
• Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities
• Prepare financial reports and perform analytical review of financial statements
• Close books monthly for each client
• Accurately maintain financial records in compliance with accepted policies and procedures
• Perform ad hoc assignments as requested pertaining to client needs
• Manage and grow client relationships
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of bookkeeping, tax filing, HR, and other related government regulations
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
• Ability to effectively communicate and interact with clients on a regular basis and provide exceptional client service
• Organized, detail-oriented problem-solver with ability to initiate and follow up on projects and meet deadlines
Preferred qualifications: Knowledge of QuickBooks Online