A huge amount of knowledge you'll learn from being a part of a startup company from ground level. The ability to be a big fish in a little pond. If in Bay Area, all travel costs will be reimbursed and any travel over 1 hour will be counted in your hourly rate.
Ragen is a jewelry company with a huge focus on giving back. We partnered with Komera which is a charity that develops self-confident young women who are ready to lead change - at home, in their schools, in their communities, and in the world. Ragen is proud to donate 10% of our profits directly to Komera. The proceeds from a single piece can fund an entire week of secondary school for a young scholar. Our trade is helping you find a little strength and joy in our jewels. Our mission is helping women everywhere find strength and joy in themselves. When you’re shining in Ragen jewels, you’re also helping young women all over the world shine with their own light.
Are you part sales driven and part creative-minded? Ragen Jewels is looking for an exceptional freelancer for a part-time to full-time down the road, to add to the ever-growing team. We partner with various companies/stores to showcase our work in popups, trade shows and shop-n-shops. We need someone to primarily facilitate and manage sales at our events and also build upon our content in developing social media exposure. Staging mini shoots while selling, capturing lifestyle imagery and developing brand voice in association with Komera. This role could lead to more hands-on work in the marketing/media photography department.
Sales Associate Responsibilities
- Prior retail sales experience in specialty retail boutiques, trade shows, popups.
- Proven ability to multi-task and work to fill time productively during slow sales hours.
- Eye for staging as setting up the table/booth will be key to sales.
- Able to implement new approaches to sales and procedures.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends.
Social Content Responsibilities
- Eye for capturing clean, beautiful images (iPhone or professional camera).
- Ability to stage jewelry for content during selling lulls.
- Understanding of social media implementation and exposure to ensure growth.
This role will be three to seven days every other week depending upon our event needs. Our main current space is in Equinox in Soho and we are looking to expand into three to five locations in the Bay Area, so you must have access to a car and the ability to travel.
Email email@example.com with resume, any work relating to the job and a cover letter (optional).