Gaining experience with renowned ad industry creative Chuck McBride and team.
To be determined
Cutwater, an independent advertising agency located in San Francisco, is seeking a part time Office and Creative Management Assistant to help keep things in order. This person will report directly to the Creative Services Manager.
If you’re a student interested in taking a peek behind the curtain of a renowned ad agency, someone who is looking to get back into the thick of things after a hiatus or are a superstar of an assistant looking for a second job, this might be perfect. Flexible schedule and a great learning opportunity.
• Proactive calendar management
• Travel management
• Answers and directs phone calls
• Takes stock and orders supplies and food
• Helps to facilitate interviews, provide backgrounders with CV and portfolio if applicable
• Keeps the place tidy and in order with pride
• Assists with executing events and parties
• Can edit, draft and proofread emails and agency material
• Assists production, account and creative teams when needed
• Fosters our agency culture
• Light errands if needed
• At least 1 year EA or office management experience or currently in school for a related
field of study
• Authentic and curious about people
• You have the requisite skill set (Gmail, Google Calendar, MS Office, etc.)
• Agile enough to work and communicate with unique creatives and structured executivesi
• Confident, yet motivated to develop skills
• Takes pride in work, natural problem solver, keen attention to detail
• Solid under pressure
• Detail oriented and extremely organized
Email a note explaining why you're the perfect fit with an attached resume to email@example.com.