We offer competitive pay commensurate to experience, with medical & dental benefits and great location south of San Francisco with free parking and shuttle service from BART and Cal Train. This is a full time position M-F during regular business hours just south of San Francisco.
Well established Commercial Real Estate Property Management Company seeks a well-rounded cheerful person with experience to join our team who enjoys a diversity of tasks.
- Able to take control of all office Information Technology and Networks, Windows Operating System/MS Office Suite etc.
- Review invoices and process accounts payables. Code, enter, and post a high volume of invoices and payables while maintaining an excellent level of accuracy.
- Process receivables, and issue account statements and invoices to tenants.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with tenants, vendors, and property maintenance staff.
- Maintain filing systems for tenants, vendors, payables, receivables, insurance certificates, and inspection documents, etc.
- Personal Assistant to company owners.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Attention to detail and time management skills working in an office environment.
- Must be able to efficiency handle a variety of tasks simultaneously.
- Proficiency with Yardi accounting software or similar systems.
- Must have knowledge of Real Estate Property Management and Accounting Practices.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org