Course credits within Marketing major.
We are open to hosting an intern in Spring, Summer, and Fall; can work for a single semester or continue.
Marin Bee Company is looking for a responsible, creative, energetic individual to assist with marketing, analytics, and expansion research for our budding company. We produce high-quality, natural skin care products with honey and beeswax as base ingredients, and supports the SF-based nonprofit Planet Bee Foundation. The ideal candidate is passionate about marketing, has good organization skills, and works well in a collaborative environment. Interns will be working with our marketing specialist and CEO each week, as well as be in the office with Planet Bee staff.
- Report weekly analytics, including marketing ROI, email, social media, and website traffic.
- Events marketing and scheduling
- Working with and expanding the company’s spreadsheet system
- Researching boutiques, bloggers, marketing software, etc. to help the company grow.
- Opportunity to volunteer with Planet Bee and attend their events.
- Energetic and enjoys working collaboratively with a team.
- Self-motivated, independent worker.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Related background in business and marketing.
- Skilled in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint, good Internet skills. Adobe Photoshop/Photo editing skills desired.
- Proficient in social media.
- Willing to work some weekends/off hours for events or workshops.
Send your resume to: email@example.com