Jobspeaker is providing an opportunity to work at the exciting time at a growing organization serving an unmet need in the marketplace.
Bridging the gap between Education, Employment and Beyond …
Jobspeaker focuses on solving the job search for all parties involved. We help the job seeker, from students to professionals, manage their job search in an intuitive way with the easiest to use tools that exist for job seekers today. For Educators, we have built tools to help career services manage their engagement with students from jobs, to events, communications and reporting to regulators and accreditors. For Employers, we provide tools to find, communicate with and ultimately hire the right candidates. Jobspeaker is comprised of a small team of motivated individuals who believe that recruitment is changing and job seekers need more tools to help manage this new process. We are an international group made up of entrepreneurs, technologists and dreamers that want to see change in how you search and find your next job.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Assist in the day to day efforts to support our marketing campaign
• Maintain client correspondence in a prompt manner
• Maintain client relationships by reaching out to client institutions in a timely and scheduled manner
• Assist with and eventually conduct client and potential client site visits
• Support the creation and distribution of signage, marketing collateral, e-mails, online ads, print ads, etc.
• Assist with execution of conferences and networking events
• Assist with the preparation and delivery of marketing collateral
• Give feedback on recent product developments
• Communicate with our graphic artist(s) and coordinate all necessary developments • Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
• Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both online and offline
• Maintain the database of client relationships
• Assist in creating and maintaining a schedule of conferences and events for internal use and external use
• Assist in telemarketing outreach efforts
• Enter contact information into contact management systems and assist in cleaning up the company database of contacts
• Provide support to social media efforts
• Contribute 1 weekly blog post (topics to be determined)
Jobspeaker is looking for undergraduate or graduate students majoring in Marketing or Advertising. They should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, have the ability to work independently and are comfortable in a fast-paced environment. PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience is necessary and Salesforce experience is preferred.
Fill out an application at: http://app.jobspeaker.com/#/jobboard/job/jobspeaker-Lja8rh4Jv1c