No benefits; reimbursement of on the job travel expenses
Sales & Marketing summer Internship: great basic skills training program assisting in all aspects of sales and marketing for a new start-up business equipment/service providing high tech water purification technology for the workplace. You can expect to get hands on training in all aspects of basic marketing and sales development skills; exactly the same skills we look for when hiring SDRs and sales reps. This includes basic sales development skills, such as outbound B2B telemarketing and door-to-door team canvassing. You will also get hands on experience in the more glamorous aspects of marketing such as developing email campaigns, marketing collateral and website marketing. You can expect to be out of the office 50% of the time. We are a successful sustainable office equipment company. Possible full time if successful. We are a small company and we are nice people. We want honest, intelligent professionals that want develop the har dcore, day-after-day skills and experience is successful sales and marketing today.
- 50% assist in developing marketing collateral (brochures, website, psostacrds, flyers), direct mail programs, salesforce.com data entry, write weekly website blog
- 50% basic sales & marketing outreach activities such as door-to-door canvassing, B2B telephone appointment setting and inbound/outbound sales
- Special projects such developing a water resource charity program funded by sales, google ad campaigns and website SEO programs
- Graduate or current attendee in undergraduate level business program
- Valid drivers license, vehicle and insurance for outside office activities
- Ability to write and converse in English
- Ability to do door-to-door canvassing
- Interest in water pure water issues and science
- Experience in website or marketing collateral development
Send an email to email@example.com or call 844-922-2900.