Seeking marketing intern to promote soon-to-be-released book focused on female entrepreneurs. Create and execute marketing plan that includes social media, press outreach, blog and social media content. Time commitment to be determined, but should be 2-3 hours per week.
Five years ago three successful female entrepreneurs formed an personal board of directors to help each other with the challenges we each faced running our small companies. Our system for guiding each other through the highs and lows of entrepreneurship evolved and began to have a positive impact on our businesses, just as we had hoped. What we didn't expect was that as our businesses progressed, so would the depth of our connection and friendship to each other. "The AdviseHERy Board: Create Support, Solve Issues, Grow Business" explains how you can create your own personal board of directors and reap the benefits both personally and professionally.
What you'll be doing:
- Developing comprehensive integrated marketing campaign for the book
- Creating editorial calendar
- Writing , editing, managing social media content
- Optimization – Amazon, Good Reads, Book Bub
- Creating awareness for book title and build author brand – integrate with author platform
- Obtaining book reviews
- Obtaining exposure in relevant media and blogs
- Other duties as needed, eg: organizing speaking engagements and other marketing opportunities as identified in marketing plan
- Be working on a Marketing, Communications Public Relations or other relevant field.
- Fluency in key marketing concepts and tools including email, social media marketing, search
- Strategic and creative thinking
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge and interest in media and publishing marketplace
- Flexibility; open to learning and iterating
Quick learner, people person, good sense of humor
Email Lynn Forbes, email@example.com