- Get to know everything about a start-up and how a new, ground-breaking virtual reality technology is launching in a large market like healthcare. Be in the midst of all the action.
- Learn exponentially! You'll work closely with the CEO, CTO and our accomplished Advisors who have successfully built and sold companies before!
- Contribute personally to the end goal of saving more patient lives with proper virtual reality training for physicians and nurses!
Until December 2017
Boon VR is looking for a highly proactive Executive Associate to take our marketing efforts to the next level and ensure 100% customer success by streamlining operations with assembly line efficiency. This position can quickly escalate to a leadership role with an equity-based compensation component.
1)Inbound and Direct marketing strategy and execution, with emphasis on social media.
2) Streamlining operations of new initiatives within the company, and documenting these standard operating procedures. This involves working closely with the CEO and Board of Advisors.
3) Public Relations strategy and execution
4) Coordinating with several third party contractors for marketing, PR, and branding
5) Scout for startups and research labs in the VR/AR space synergistic with Boon for potential partnerships/acquisition. Stay on top of the latest developments in VR/AR, gesture tracking, haptics, and medtech/digital health innovation
6) Mentor juniors and demand to learn from seniors
1) Graduate-level student with marketing coursework
2) Proactive communication and people skills
3) Basic social media skills
4) Just do it attitude.
5) High ambition and leadership skills.
1) Photoshop/InDesign skills preferred but not required