Taroko Software is currently looking for an organized, analytical, and self-driven student to assist our company with marketing research. This project is a two to three-week long project in which you will be surveying and analyzing multiple PR and SEO agencies to determine how they execute their content creation strategies. Your goal? To reach out to PR and SEO agencies, establish contact, and setup calls with the individuals leading their content creation strategy. You will then interview the stakeholders and put the information you have gathered into a report on the trends and strategies being employed by these companies.
The ideal candidate is an excellent communicator and can be considered a “people person”. You are organized and forward thinking. This position allows you to work from home. Regular daily phone check-ins with the project manager are required.
- Reach out to and establish contact with at least 20 different SEO/PR agencies
- Speak with and gather information from each agency on how they create content for their clients (articles, blogs, newsletters, white papers, web content, etc.)
- Daily phone meetings with project manager to discuss progress, challenges, and updates on the project
- Compile information into a comprehensive study/report
- Report findings to marketing leadership at Taroko Software
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Proficient with Microsoft software (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
- Marketing background
- Prior experience performing research or market analysis