The Summer Internship Program includes:
• 1:1 mentorship
• Fun and engaging events that inspire your intellectual curiosity
• Expand your knowledge and work on challenging projects
• Connect with other interns, recent grads, and employees across the company
Palo Alto Networks® is the fastest-growing security company in history. We offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending breaches and protecting our way of digital life. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job is for you!
At Palo Alto Networks, the Information Technology organization is on an accelerated Cloud First strategy that involves utilizing SaaS and IaaS breadth of platforms to deliver world class applications to our internal employees, customers and partners.
• Create a cloud acceleration business case that retrospectively looks at our work to date, and helps build a business plan for fiscal FY’ 18 starting Aug 2017.
• Benchmark our journey against that of other companies in similar industries, identifying both quantitative and qualitative pros/cons.
• Baseline metrics on usage, costs, adoption of various IaaS and SaaS products used at Palo Alto Networks and forecast trends for FY’ 17
• MBA + Computer Science or Information Systems major preferred
• Technology background in cloud applications or IaaS work like Amazon or Azure.
• Solid understanding of building financial business cases
• Ability to deliver a compelling story with data/information supporting the story
• Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, work under ambiguity, and derive insight
• Must be pursuing a 2 year Masters Degree as an MBA student
• Must have authorization to work in the United States
• Strong written and verbal communication preferred
Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org