Hourly wage, great working environment, learning opportunity with leading investing firm in sustainability.
Equilibrium is looking for an undergraduate intern to come to our offices 1 or 2 days a week to complete tasks to support our investor network team in various sales-related and administrative tasks. Position may convert into summer internship on terms and conditions to be set yearly, consistent for other summer interns. Equilibrium is an asset manager that invests in sustainability-driven investing strategies in renewable resources, agriculture and food, and sustainable real estate. We have offices in Portland, San Francisco, and London.
Equilibrium is organized around four functions:
• Innovate unique investment products
• Manage and operate portfolios of productive real assets
• Administer and structure our portfolio to deliver transparency and value
• Raise and scale capital from institutional investors
The intern will be working with the investor network team in San Francisco and will have to be able to travel to be at the office for a minimum of 8 hours a week. Our office is located at 1 Bush Street, about 1 block from the Montgomery BART.
• Sales/Administrative Support
o Lead generation / prospective investors research – using private and public information sources
o Market or sector research – economics, strategy, finance
o Data input and management – SalesForce, Excel, cloud storage, etc.
o Presentation materials – customized/targeted presentations, maintenance of standard presentation materials, etc.
• CRM Support
o Maintenance of database, including input and reports preparation
• Social Media Support
o Coordinate and help manage social media channels or sources
o Support update of contents, as needed
• Events Support
o Equilibrium Forum (annual), Women in Asset Management Dinner (twice a year), etc.
• Intended degree in a finance or science-related degree
• Finance or accounting coursework
• Strong interest in sustainability (demonstrated through coursework or extracurricular activities)
• Attention to detail, strong writing and problem solving skills, some experience in an office environment
Please e-mail your cover letter, resume, and a writing sample to email@example.com.